avatar types in paganism
David Dalton
2012-06-21 02:14:22 UTC
Some I have identified as avatar types in paganism are
Fintan, Lleu Llaw Gyffes, Amergin, Fionn, Myrddin,
Gwion (Taliesin), Angus, Dionysus, Adonis and
the Havamal 137--144 composer.

Do you know of any other names I should add to that
list and do some library and/or web research on for
my Salmon on the Thorns web page? In particular
I don't yet have any Scottish or Breton names. Also
I would like to know the name of the skald who was
inspired to compose Havamal 137--144.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2012-06-21 02:16:50 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Some I have identified as avatar types in paganism are
Fintan, Lleu Llaw Gyffes, Amergin, Fionn, Myrddin,
Gwion (Taliesin), Angus, Dionysus, Adonis and
the Havamal 137--144 composer.
Do you know of any other names I should add to that
list and do some library and/or web research on for
my Salmon on the Thorns web page? In particular
I don't yet have any Scottish or Breton names. Also
I would like to know the name of the skald who was
inspired to compose Havamal 137--144.
By the way, I have given up on the four components
including the popthroughs.
1X2Willows
2012-06-22 13:26:58 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Some I have identified as avatar types in paganism are
Fintan, Lleu Llaw Gyffes, Amergin, Fionn, Myrddin,
Gwion (Taliesin), Angus, Dionysus, Adonis and
the Havamal 137--144 composer.
Do you know of any other names I should add to that
list and do some library and/or web research on for
my Salmon on the Thorns web page? In particular
I don't yet have any Scottish or Breton names. Also
I would like to know the name of the skald who was
inspired to compose Havamal 137--144.
By the way, I have given up on the four components
including the popthroughs.
Sounds familiar!

Greetz from Switzerland (with almost no time for Usenet)
Dan
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
But not from your View.
David Dalton
2012-06-26 00:50:04 UTC
Post by 1X2Willows
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Some I have identified as avatar types in paganism are
Fintan, Lleu Llaw Gyffes, Amergin, Fionn, Myrddin,
Gwion (Taliesin), Angus, Dionysus, Adonis and
the Havamal 137--144 composer.
Do you know of any other names I should add to that
list and do some library and/or web research on for
my Salmon on the Thorns web page? In particular
I don't yet have any Scottish or Breton names. Also
I would like to know the name of the skald who was
inspired to compose Havamal 137--144.
By the way, I have given up on the four components
including the popthroughs.
Sounds familiar!
Greetz from Switzerland (with almost no time for Usenet)
Dan
A while ago I gave up on the four components including popthroughs.

Today I gave up on perineum click divination including
I will ignore spontaneous clicks.
2012-06-27 02:43:17 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Some I have identified as avatar types in paganism are
Fintan, Lleu Llaw Gyffes, Amergin, Fionn, Myrddin,
Gwion (Taliesin), Angus, Dionysus, Adonis and
the Havamal 137--144 composer.
Do you know of any other names I should add
Willow knows everything!!!!!!!!!!
Him and his Church of Angst, are the KOOKS, who go Bashing!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2012-06-22 03:11:17 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Some I have identified as avatar types in paganism are
Fintan, Lleu Llaw Gyffes, Amergin, Fionn, Myrddin,
Gwion (Taliesin), Angus, Dionysus, Adonis and
the Havamal 137--144 composer.
Do you know of any other names I should add to that
list
Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Fu Xi, Toyatomi, Tain, Bel, Apollo, Thor,